1. Jessica PC is very old. She's going to save up for a laptop.
2. Matthew's going to earn some money at last. He doesn't want to be broke any more.
3. Make sure you count your change. You don't want to be overcharged again!
4. We couldn't afford a new car so we bought a second-hand one.
5. When Lucy goes shopping in the sales she always manages to buy a bargain.
6. My MP3 player stopped working after two days. What a waste of money .
7. The corner shop on my street doesn't take credit cards. You have to pay in cash.
8. Harry didn't have enought money to open his own business, so he had to ask for a loan from the bank.
OVERCHARGED - przepisałaś z błędem! ;]