1.Look! He (not/work).He (listen) to music.
2.We (win) the match,but we (not/play) well.
3.She (not/read) a newspaper.She (write) a letter.
4.You (watch) the TV.You (not/listen) to me!
5.They (not/get) ready.They (play) music.
6.I (study) Chinese,but I (not/learn) very fast.
1. Look! He isn't working. He is listening to music
2. We are winning the match, but we aren't playing well.
3. She isn't reading a newspaper. She is writing a letter.
4. You are watching the TV. You aren't listening to me!
5. They aren't getting ready. Ther are playing music.
6. I'm studing Chinese, but I'm not learning very fast.