W zasadzie masz już to rozwiązane przez nauczycielkę z tego co widzę, ale i tak Ci napiszę ;)
1. You are not allowed to leave the classroom during the lesson.
2. She doesn't have to go shopping today.
3. I couldn't eat sweets in the classroom when I was at school.
4. We didn't have to cook dinner yesterday - we went out to a restaurant.
5. Were you allowed to drive a car when you were 18?
1. You can't eat in the classroom.
2. When I was a child I had to go to bed at 8 p.m.
3. I wasn't allowed to go to discos when I was 15.
4. We didn't have to write e...? (nie ma całego na zdjęciu, ale to przepisz sobie poprostu tą część )
5. In our school you have to wear ....(tak jak wyżej - przepisz sobie zakończenie zdania. )