• 1 medium-size red bell pepper
• 1 medium-size green bell pepper
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1/2 pound assorted wild mushrooms (such as oyster, crimini, morel and stemmed shiitake), sliced
• 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
• 1 10-ounce purchased fully baked thin pizza crust
• 1 cup shredded Fontina cheese
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
Char bell peppers over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in paper bag; let stand 10 minutes. Peel, seed and thinly slice peppers.
Preheat oven to 450 deg. F. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and rosemary. Cover skillet and cook until mushrooms are just tender, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Uncover and simmer until any juices evaporate. Season with salt and pepper.