1. I like sensitive, intelligent, hoenst people. The should have a good sense of humour. They must be reliable. The person should have similar intersts as me, but he don't have to be rich or famous. He should be a good person.
2. One of the advantages is that you're well-known, and people want to make friends with you. The fame binds with a good earnings. The disadvantage is that you have less privacy. Paparazzi follow every of you step, and take photos of your accidents which are later publicated in magazines.
3. My best friend is Szymek. He is quite tall about 175cm. He has blond hair, and green eyes. We laugh together all the time. We have similar interests such as playing and watching football, we together love sports.
4. You want to know the truth? OK. I don't have favourite family member. Everyone behaves strange, and stupid. My favourite family members are my dogs. The're always the same, happy when I come back home, and sad when I'm sad. The're the only things I miss, when I'm away home.
5. They face with many problems as illnes, loneliness or no understanding. We should be more forgiving for them, as far as we want to be treated in the future. We should help them, because they are already weak and helpless. Their lives isn't easy in these days, because of the progress of the world, twhich they don't realize.
6. Napewno to dobrze napisałeś, bo coś mi nie pasuje. mogłbys to inaczzej ująć to opisze?
7. Charity is something when one person helps other people, by teaching or building their houses, without expectation to pay. Some people give a big sum of money for poor people, which need a financial support. Charity organisations usally employs people which are "ready for helping other people". They send them to the countries that needs help, and there the volounteers manage to do something for the local residents.